Hey guys! So, I’m working on building several websites at the same time–ish. The list of websites I have coming are:
- Craftaholics R Us: this is the website I’m focusing on first. You’ll be able to buy, sell, and trade your handmade items, as well as network with other crafters. I provide educational content to help you improve your business and make more cash! Click here to visit the website. Click here to join our Facebook group (2.5k members and growing!).
- The Narc Assassin: this is the second website I’m working on. You’ll be able to learn about psychology, mental health, addiction, and narcissistic abuse. Join others who can understand your situation and provide advice or a shoulder to lean on. The website you’re on right now is the one for this company. Click here to join the Facebook group.
- Zero Aaron: I’m making this one for a friend who’s selling his artwork. It’s still a work in progress. Click here to see his website.
- Parody Boi: My oldest son has several YouTube channels. This is going to be his website. Click here to see his website.
- Content Marketing Mages: I don’t have a website installed for this one yet, but I have purchased the domain. It’s the last website on my list to make. It’ll be a content marketing business. Click here to view the website when it’s live.
So, that’s my list of businesses I’m working on at the moment. It’s a long list and a lot of work, so please be patient with me as I roll things out. I’m getting stuff created and released as fast as I can.
For real-time updates, join me on Facebook! I post daily and I’m always interacting with my audience there. Click here to follow me now.
What Happened to Questions of the Day?
I was posting the questions to the blog every day, but that became too excessive and I don’t think it added enough value. I’m still doing them and I plan to create content with them, but I’m going to use them in a different way. I want to create more SEO-friendly articles with them because people won’t be Google searching “questions of the day”. Not unless they went viral anyway.
Get the Tools You Need to Grow Your Business
Get access to all the suppliers, software, and educational resources you need to grow your business inside a google doc that I’m frequently updating.
This g-doc is organized by topic and contains links to purchase, listen to, or watch every item on the list.
Not only that, but, you can print a copy of the list for yourself any time you want — which is perfect for shopping in bookstores like McKays or Books-A-Million.
You can even bookmark the list in your favorite browser so you have easy access to it all the time.
Pro tip: For Chrome users, create a folder on your bookmarks bar titled “business resources.” Add the link to the g-doc to that folder for easy access to the resources list.
For items on the list that have reviews — like the one you’re reading now — I’ll include a link to the review as well.
Get Exclusive Offers and Updates Sent to Your Email
Help Me Write More Insanely Helpful Articles Like This One…
Want to help me stay in business? Click here to purchase items from my Amazon Assistance Wish List or CashApp me at $HandmadeWitchCrafts.